You have an estimated 70,000 thoughts per day. That’s 70,000 chances to build yourself up or tear yourself down. Exercising your brain is just as
Merry Christmas From Our Team!
In this time of giving, our coaches would usually recommend some inspirational stocking filler reading, and give a quick cheerleading chat about having a great Christmas and getting yourself ready for all the fantastic opportunities that lie ahead in the new year.
So we thought we’d break with tradition and, this time around, we would like to tell you what our wishes are for you, our amazing clients, friends and readers:
– We wish you to find the power to harness and transform when you’ve already got it inside you
– We wish your life, job or business give you joy and a sense of accomplishment
– We wish you find inspiration in everything around you this time of the year, from the first fall of snow, to the smiles of your loved ones, or the sweet taste of hot cocoa
– We wish you feel like a child again, if only for a few moments, and you find comfort, support and love in your family and friends
– We wish that, if you have a day (or more) off these Holidays, they will bring you the space and time you need to reflect on the year behind you and find clarity and motivation for the year ahead.
Thank you for joining us this year as clients, or for simply reading our blog. We are grateful for your trust and support, and don’t forget: we’ll always be here to help when you need us.
Have a fantastic Christmas!
Melanie, Angelika & MNWP Team
Other Posts You'll Love
A completed DIY task that is completed gives enormous satisfaction. DIY projects have become increasingly popular among people of all ages and skill levels. There’s
New Year’s Resolutions – why we fail to achieve them, what’s the success rate, what to do to keep New Year’s resolution and how to